BETE Hydropulse PHP Automatic Spray Nozzles– Pneumatically Actuated, Direct Pressure Spray Nozzles With Air Actuated Shut-off
Design Features of the BETE HydroPulse PHP Spray Nozzle:
- Provides a controlled intermittent liquid spray using only liquid pressure as the force for atomization. Offers DRIP FREE performance.
- Interchangeable flat fan, full cone, or hollow cone spray tips
- Pneumatically actuated for crisp on/off spray
- Straight through porting for fluid recirculation
- Hygienic mounting brackets available
Spray Characteristics of the HydroPulse Spray Nozzle:
- Relatively coarse atomization
- Uniform distribution with tapered edges for use in overlapping sprays
Available Spray Patterns
The new HydroPulse (PHP) is a direct pressure spray nozzle with an air actuated shut-off designed to replace current installations where a pneumatic intermittent spray is desired. It is a more compact, lower cost, and easier to maintain solution than competitor models.
HydroPulse – Pneumatic – PHP – Intermittent Nozzles
|Inlet connection|| ¼” NPT or BSPP, liquid; ⅛” NPT or BSPP,|
cylinder air; ½” or DN10 tri-clamp
|Maximum flow rate||12.6 GPM / 57.7 LPM|
|Maximum rated pressure||600 PSI / 42 bar|
|Operating temperature range||-15°F to 400°F / -26°C to 204°C|
|Air cylinder pressure||30 PSI to 250 PSI|
|Air cylinder operation||Single acting (spring return) or double acting|
|Maximum cycle frequency||3 cycles/sec|
|Nozzle construction|| Stainless steel wetted components,|
Viton® (FKM) seals.
|Interchangeable BJ, BJH, CW and ST nozzle tip options.|