TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Our goal is to always provide our customers with high-quality, competitively priced products, technical design, application expertise and engineering support services. Below are out terms and conditions of sale.
- Payment terms are Net 30 Days from date of invoice unless agreed otherwise in writing.
- Claims for adjustment or short shipment must be made within 15 days of date of invoice.
- A service charge will be added to all past due accounts at the rate of 1½% per month (18% per annum) calculated monthly.
- Net Minimum Billing: $35.00.
- No merchandise will be accepted for credit or warranty adjustment unless pre-authorized by our Company.
- Returned goods must be in saleable condition.
- All returns must be F.O.B. our warehouse.
- A minimum re-stocking charge of 25% (Minimum charge of $25.00) will apply to merchandise accepted for return.
- Items manufactured to special order are not subject to cancellation once production has started.
- Seller warrants that the goods are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal and proper usage for a period of the lesser of one year from shipment or the period of warranty provided by the original manufacturer of the goods. The foregoing warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied whether arising by operation of law, trade custom, course of dealings, or otherwise, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.