Employee Benefits & Engagement
Benefits & Engagement
We acknowledge that diversified and top talent should have access to programs and resources to support work-life balance and need a healthy working environment to flourish. We also recognize and promote the importance of emotional, mental and physical safety in the workplace.
That's why we offer a gamut of programs and benefits to our employees that encompasses their complete employee life cycle and beyond.
Our benefits program is separated into buckets and designed with employees and their families’ health and well-being in mind.
Vital for peace of mind and gives financial security to our employees.
- Competitive and fair salaries aligned to individual roles, experience and responsibilities
- Annual incentive plan based on individual and Company performance
- Retirement Saving Plan matched by the company
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- STD and LTD coverage
- Car Allowance
A healthy body and behaviours contribute towards living an enjoyable life.
- Extended Health and Dental Plan
- Remote Work Arrangement Policy
- Annual Wellness Subsidy
- Employee Assistance Program (including families)
- Mental Health Awareness and Monthly Wellbeing Programs
“All work, no play” makes life dull so we encourage employees to take time off to rejuvenate, connect, meet family needs and enjoy their life to the fullest.
- Vacation Days
- Personal Days
- Floater Day
- Floater Week (to reward loyalty)
- Summer Hours Program
We provide employees with the development tools, training, and support to unleash their potential and celebrate their wins and hard work.
- Service Award
- Joni Bracken Award (quarterly winner)
- MAX Effort Award (annual winner from quarterly Joni winners)
- GMM Award for Sales Excellence (annual)
- Technical, Behavioral and Sales Training
- Career Development Programs
- Tuition Aid
- Mentorship Program
- Professional Membership Fee Coverage