BETE Hydropulse Spray Nozzles for precision and ease
Introducing the NEW BETE HydroPulse® EHP | EHPI Electrically Actuated Automatic Precision Spray Nozzles and the FlexFlow™ Precision Spray Control System
BETE HydroPulse® EHP Food-Grade Electrically Actuated Automatic Precision Spray Nozzles BETE Electrically...
BETE HydroPulse® EHPI – Electrically Actuated Automatic Precision Spray Nozzles for Industrial...
BETE FlexFlow™ Precision Spray Control Systems for Automatic Spray Nozzles BETE FlexFlow™...
BETE Hydropulse PHP Automatic Spray Nozzles– Pneumatically Actuated, Direct Pressure Spray Nozzles...
VIDEO: BETE Electric HydroPulse® Automatic Precision Spray Nozzles – Hi-Speed Video Spray Demonstration
Bete HydroPulse HP Spray Nozzles – Low Flat Fan Spray Nozzle
The Bete HydroPulse (HP) is a direct pressure spray nozzle with an air actuated shut-off designed to replace current flat fan installations where an intermittent spray is desired. It is a more compact, lower cost, and easier to maintain solution than competitor models.
Key Features of the Bete HydroPulse HP Spray Nozzle:
- Food-grade materials of construction (303SS assembly) are ideal for food based applications as well as corrosive environments and harsh cleaning fluids.
- Simple and maintenance-friendly design allows for disassembly, inspection/cleaning, and reassembly with basic hand tools
- Internals can be removed in one simple operation!
- Can be rebuilt without uninstalling entire spray assembly
- Air Cylinders are not integrated and are easily replaceable
Design Features of the Bete HydroPulse HP Spray Nozzle:
- Provides a controlled intermittent liquid spray using only liquid pressure as the force for atomization. Offers DRIP FREE performance.
- Interchangeable flat fan spray tips
- Pneumatically actuated for crisp on/off spray
- Straight through porting for fluid recirculation
- 303 SS assembly contains all foodgrade materials
- Variety of mounting brackets available
Spray Characteristics of the Bete HydroPulse HP Spray Nozzle
- Relatively coarse atomization Uniform distribution with tapered edges for use in overlapping sprays
- Spray Pattern: Flat Fan
- Spray Angles: 0° to 110°
- Flow rates: 0.003 to 24.7 gpm (0.011 to 101 L/min)
- Fluid Connection Size: 1/8, 1/4, Female, NPT/BSP Two fluid ports are standard; a plug to seal the recirculation port is included.
- Maximum Fluid Pressure: 600 psi
- Air Connection Size: 1/8 Female NPT; 1/8 Female BSP Adapter automatically included when fluid connection is BSP
- Air Cylinder Pressure: Minimum: 30 psi; Maximum: 250 psi. For larger BJ tips, more pressure may be required to break seal.
- Operating Temperature Range: -15° to 400°F. Nylon Mounting Hardware: 250°F MAX
- Standard Materials:
- Body: Nickel-plated Brass or 303 Stainless Steel
- Internals: PTFE, Viton, 303SS
- Air Cylinder: Stainless Steel, Anodized Aluminum, PTFE, and Viton®
- Fluid Seals: FDA-compliant Viton®
- Air Cylinder: Single-acting spring extend type. Air pressure retracts the rod and allows flow through the nozzle. Removing air pressure extends the rod and seals the nozzle. Double-acting cylinder available upon request
- Frequency Rating: Up to 180 cycles/minute, with an appropriate solenoid valve (Cv=0.08 minimum)
Join our Mailing List
BETE HydroPulse EHP and EHPI Data Sheets - ImperialDownload
Size: 922 KB
BETE HydroPulse EHP and EHPI Data Sheets - MetricDownload
Size: 974 KB
BETE FlexFlow Precision Spray Control System BrochureDownload
Size: 2 MB
BETE HydroPulse Pnuematic PHP Spray Nozzles - Data SheetDownload
Size: 2 MB
BETE HydroPulse Pnuematic PHP Spray Nozzles - Metric Data SheetDownload
Size: 2 MB
See All Products from Bete