Wilden Saniflo Hygienic Pumps for Hygienic and Sanitary Applications
Wilden Saniflo Hygienic Pumps are uniquely designed for high-cleanliness requirements and feature a free-draining flow path that enables clean-in-place (CIP) capability. The HS flow-through liquid-path design also eliminates any potential areas where product residue can be trapped and contaminate the product.
They are perfect for low-acid, pasteurized and protein-based products all the way up to bio-pharmaceutical sterile processes. HS pumps also meet the highest standards and requirements in the industry, including 3A, ATEX, EC 1935/2004 and FDA CFR 21.177.
- Free-draining flow path for CIP capability
- Easy assembly with self-centering ball cages
- Multiple valve options: ball, mushroom, or flap for different application requirements
- Shear sensitive
- Greater flow – more gallons pumped per SCFM
- Permanent or rotatable stand for cleaning
Applications of Wilden Saniflo Hygienic Aodd pumps :
- Food and Beverage
- Prepared Food and Sauces
- Poultry and Dairy
- Sweeteners and Acids
- Pharmaceutical and Cosmetics
- Must be easy to clean & inspect
- Does not damage my product
- Minimize my water usage
- Maximize my reliability & efficiency
- Keep it cost effective
- Designed specifically for the sanitary market
- Shear sensitive
- Large solids passage
- Validated technology
- Achieve higher yields
- Minimize product degradation
- Easy to inspect, clean & assemble
- Reduced operational costs & downtime
- Your success
1″ | 25 mm Saniflo Hygienic Pro-Flo SHIFT Series Clamped Metal Pump...
1-1/2″ | 38 mm Saniflo Hygienic Pro-Flo SHIFT Series Clamped Metal Pump...
2″ | 51 mm Saniflo Hygienic Pro-Flo SHIFT Series Clamped Metal Pump...
3″ | 76 mm Saniflo Hygienic Pro-Flo SHIFT Series Clamped Metal Pump...
3″ | 76 mm High-Pressure Saniflo Hygienic Bolted Metal Pump Wilden H1500...