Pneumatic Products NRG-LES Series – Heat of Compression Desiccant Air Dryers
Pneumatic Products NRG-LES Series – Heat of Compression Desiccant Air Dryers provide a cost effective solution to remove moisture from compressed air. The sustainable energy saving design reduces operating costs and delivers instrument quality air.
Thermal energy generated during the air compression process is effectively utilized to regenerate the off-line desiccant bed. Ideally suited for oil-free air compressors, NRG-LES Series dryers turn “waste heat” into energy savings.
- Delivers ISO 8573.1: 2010 Air Quality Class 2 to 4 pressure dew point (-40ºF to +37ºF), dependent on air compressor discharge temperature
- Minimal power required, providing low cost of operation and rapid return on investment
- Desiccant in the off-line tower is regenerated without the use of purge air, requiring no increase in air compressor capacity
- Low outlet pressure dew points achieved without the use of blowers or booster heaters
- Fully packaged, skid mounted design, provides ease of installation