Gorman-Rupp O Series Self-Priming Pumps have a straight-in suction design (there is no check valve) which eliminates entrance restrictions and provides better suction performance when handling solvents and similar liquids. O Series pumps can be used as transfer pumps, clean water supply pumps, on spray applications and many other industrial uses. They provide reliable performance with few moving parts and offer savings in maintenance and efficiency. O Series pumps are available pedestal mounted for flex coupling or v-belt coupling to a power source or close coupled to electric motors. Power takeoff models are also available with helical gear increasers for heads up to 400 feet (121 meters).
|Size:||2″ (50 mm)
3″ (75 mm)
4″ (100 mm)
6″ (150 mm)
|Max Capacity:||1,350 GPM (85 lps)|
|Max Head:||400′ (122 m)|
|Max Solids:||0.688″ (17 mm)|
|Max Temperature:||160 F (71 C)|
|Materials of Construction:||Aluminum
– High-Efficiency Impeller: High efficiency, closed impeller. Brass or aluminum construction standard. Other metals available for special applications.
– Long Life Seals: O Series pumps are available with self-lubricated mechanical shaft seals for dependability and long life. Viton/Fluoroelastomers are standard. Teflon and double seals available on some model. Consult factory for special applications.
– Adaptability: O Series Pumps are available pedestal mounted for flexible coupling to a power source. Sturdy pedestal has heavy-duty shaft and ball bearings. Some models available close coupled to electric motors. Power take-off models incorporate pump gear increaser with helical gears.
– Straight-In Suction Design: O Series pumps have a straight-in suction design which eliminates entrance restrictions and provides better performance when handling petroleum products, solvents and similar liquids.
– Drive Variations: O Series pumps are available as basic units for connection to customers’ power source or may be flex-coupled or V-belt driven by an electric motor.