Gorman-Rupp 10 Series Self-Priming Pumps are specifically designed for handling solids, corrosive liquids and slurries. They have few moving parts, so maintenance is minimal. If a clog occurs, it can be removed easily through the cover plate opening without disturbing piping or the use of any special tools. The 10 Series offers a variety of seal configurations to choose from to handle a number of different liquids, they make for great corrosive liquid pumps.
- Size: 1-1/2″ to 6″ (40 mm to 150 mm)
- Max Capacity: 1500 gpm (95 lps)
- Max Head: 115′ (35 m)
- Max Solids: 3″ (76 mm)
Materials of Construction
- Cast Iron
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Alloy 20
- Pumping solids
- Corrosive Liquids Pumping
- Pumping sludge
- Pumping wastewater
- Pumping industrial wastewater
- Pumping slurries
- Sump pump
- Pumping drilling mud
- Pumping frac water
- Pumping waste oil
- De-watering pump
- Weir Self Priming
Gorman-Rupp 10 Series Self-Priming Pumps Features:
– Solids Handling Impeller: Two-vane, semi-open, solids handling impeller handles up to 3″ (76 mm) diameter solids, depending on pump model. Pump out vanes on impeller shroud reduce foreign material buildup behind impeller and reduce pressure on seal and bearings for extended pump life.
– Multiple Seal Options: 10 Series pumps are available with Gorman-Rupp double mechanical grease lubricated seals, self-lubricated mechanical seals and Gorman-Rupp’s exclusive tungsten titanium carbide double floating, self-aligning oil Lubricated seals. Fluorocarbon Elastomers (DuPont Viton® or equivalent) and PTFE Elastomers (DuPont Teflon or equivalent) are also available.
– Removable Cover Plate: Removable cover plate provides quick and easy access to pump interior without disconnecting piping. Clogs can be removed and pump returned to service in minutes. Impeller, seal and replaceable wearplate can also be easily accessed through cover plate opening for inspection or service.
– Replaceable Wearplate: 10 Series pumps feature replaceable wearplates which fasten to the cover plate and can be removed for inspection or service. No expensive castings to replace. 10 Series pumps are available as basic units for connection to customers’ power source or may be flex-coupled or V-belt driven by an electric motor. Pumps can also be powered by gasoline or diesel engines.
For more information contact us at: 1-877-624-5757
Self-Priming Pump Basics Pt. 1: Introduction
Self-Priming Pump Basics Pt. 2: Failure to Prime .
.Self-Priming Applications Pt. 3: Air Entrainment .