Internal Mix, Pressure-Fed Pneumatic Nozzles
BETE XAXW spray nozzles are part of the XA nozzle system. It uses the energy in compressed air to produce highly atomized sprays at low flow rates. XA nozzles produce eight distinctly different types of sprays, depending on which interchangeable air and fluid caps are selected. The spray type and flow rate are determined by the “set-up”- a specific combination of one air cap and one fluid cap.
Design Features of BETE XAXW Spray Nozzles
- Internal mix
- Very fine atomization
- 180° extra-wide hollow cone
- Not suitable for viscous liquids above 200cP
- Hollow Cone Spray Nozzles
- Air Atomizing Spray Nozzles
How Spray Pattern is Achieved
- In a pressure-fed system, the liquid is supplied under pressure to either internal or external mix BETE XA Series nozzles. Air and liquid regulators control the fluid delivery pressure, while the air filter and liquid strainer ensure the supplied fluids are of high quality. Maintain operational control by manual or solenoid valves used with various hardware assemblies.
- Fluid and air streams combine inside the nozzle, are mixed, and leave through the same orifice, creating an extra-wide hollow cone spray pattern.
- The streams are not independent; Liquid flow is affected by airflow changes.
|Available Spray Angle||Materials||Available Connection Types|
|180°||Nickel-plated Brass, 303, 316, Nickel-plated Brass / 304, 303 / 304||
BETE XAXW Spray Nozzle Applications:
- Air Atomizing
- Air Conditioning
- Concrete Curing
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Odor Control
- Scrubbing: Conditioning
- Scrubbing: Dry