Internal Mix, Pressure-Fed Pneumatic Spray Nozzles
BETE XAPR spray nozzles are a part of the BETE XA Spray Nozzle system. It uses the energy in compressed air to produce highly atomized sprays at lower flow rates (1.0 to 280 liters per hour).
Design Features of BETE XAPR Spray Nozzles:
- Internal mix
- Very fine atomization
- Narrow spray angle (12° to 22°)
- Full cone pattern
- Large forward projection – up to 28 feet (8.5 m)
- Air Atomizing Spray Nozzles
- Full Cone Spray Nozzles
Achieving Spray Patterns:
- In a pressure-fed system, the fluid is under pressure to either internal or external mix BETE XA Series nozzles. Air and liquid regulators control the liquid delivery pressure, while the air filter and liquid strainer provide fluids that are of high quality. Maintaining operational control is achieved by manual or solenoid valves used with various hardware assemblies.
- Liquid and air streams combine inside the nozzle, are mixed, and exit through the same opening, creating a deflected fan spray pattern.
- The streams are not independent; shifts in airflow will influence the liquid flow.
|Available Spray Angles||Materials||Available Connection Types|
|17°||Nickel-plated Brass, 303, 316, Nickel-plated Brass / 304, 303 / 304||
BETE XAPR Applications:
- Air Atomizing
- Air Conditioning
- Concrete Curing
- Odor Control
- Scrubbing: Conditioning
- Scrubbing: Dry