Alfa Laval PlusClean® for Hygienic Processes
Paired with your top-mounted tank cleaning device, the PlusClean® smoothly integrates into the tank wall or bottom. When activated during Cleaning-in-Place (CIP), it hits shadow areas with a fan of pressurized cleaning media, guaranteeing 100% impact cleaning coverage, up to 80% savings in water and cleaning agent costs, and 0% contaminants.
Thorough tank cleaning eliminates the risk of contamination which can affect the productivity of your hygienic processes. Using the easy-to-install Alfa Laval PlusClean® cleaning nozzle effectively does away with virtually all contamination risks in your process tanks. With its optimized, high-impact spray pattern, the PlusClean® delivers 100% cleaning coverage in shadow areas, such as beneath agitator blades, coils and connections, that top-mounted tank cleaning devices miss. Faster, safer contaminant-free changeovers are now possible, boosting batch or continuous process productivity in the food, beverage and personal care industries. This increases product yield and speeds return on investment while lowering total cost of ownership.
Boost product yield higher with unprecedented 100% tank cleaning coverage
- Get 100% impact cleaning coverage
- Up to 80% reduction in water and cleaning media consumption
- Eliminate product contamination risks and raise product yield
- Meet the highest hygienic requirements
- Low total cost of ownership due to very low maintenance requirements and reduced water, cleaning media and wastewater costs