For Temporarily Mounting an Alfa Laval GJ 4, GJ8, GJ9 and GJ PF in a Fixed Location – Perfect for Tanks with Imperfect Bottoms
There are two types of cleaning solutions, portable and permanently installed. Facilities which require cleaning at a high frequency tend to utilize a permanently installed Alfa Laval tank cleaning machine, whereas facilities that clean less regularly lean towards a portable solution. This allows for the purchase of one unit, to clean a variety of tanks. However, the design of a tank, rarely incorporates clean-ability, meaning inlets and entry ways are rarely in an ideal location for optimal cleaning.
For portable applications, regular tank entry, or climbing to the top of a tank to suspend the tank cleaning machine could become burdensome and counter productive. As a result Alfa Laval has come up with the Alfa Laval Gamajet Portable Cart or Alfa Laval Gamajet Tripod Attachment.
- Adaptable Portable Tank Cleaning Solution: Used for tanks with sloped or conical bottoms or have build up residues/sludge on the bottom.
- Used in a Variety of Applications: Wine, Brewing, Chemical, Petroleum, Pulp and Paper
- Compatible Alfa Laval GJ Tank Cleaning Machines: GJ 4, GJ 8, GJ 9 and GJ PF
- Materials: 316L Stainless Steel; Nylon Feet
- Length: 27″ (0.70 mm)
- Width: 27″ (0.70 mm)
- Height: 17″ (431 mm)
- Weight: 12lbs (5.5 kg)
- Inlet Connections: 2″ or 1 1/2″ NPT-Male
How it Works:
The Alfa Laval Tank Cleaning Machine gets threaded on to the top center NPT Male Inlet while your hose gets threaded on the bottom side NPT Male inlet. The tripod is then simply placed through the manway, legs are separated and then tripod is placed in desired location for cleaning.