For Temporary Mobile-Mounting – Perfect for Portable Bottom Entry Applications
There are two types of cleaning solutions, portable and permanently installed.
Facilities which require cleaning at a high frequency tend to utilize a permanently installed Alfa Laval tank cleaning machine, whereas facilities that clean less regularly lean towards a portable tank cleaning solution. This allows for the purchase of one unit, to clean a variety of tanks. However, the design of a tank, rarely incorporates clean-ability, meaning inlets and entry ways are rarely in an ideal location for optimal cleaning.
For portable tank cleaning applications, regular tank entry, or climbing to the top of a tank to suspend the Alfa Laval Portable Tank Cleaning Machine could become burdensome and counter productive. As a result Alfa Laval has come up with the Portable Cart or Tripod Attachment.
- Safe, Portable Tank Cleaning Solution: Reach the center of a tank with a side man-way without confined space entry
- Variety of Applications: Wine, brewing, chemical, food and beverage and more.
- Compatible Portable Tank Cleaning Machines: GJ 4, GJ 8, and GJ PF
- Materials: 316L Stainless Steel; Polyolefin Wheels
- Length: 18 in. (457 mm)
- Height: 9 in. (229 mm)
- Width: 13 in. (330 mm)
- Weight: 12 lbs (5.5 kg)
- Inlet Connections: 2 in. NPT-Male or 2” TC
How it Works
Attach the Alfa Laval GJ 4, GJ 8, or GJ PF Tank Cleaning Machine on the top 2 in. NPT Male inlet or camlock fitting. Next, attach your hose on the side 2″ NPT Male Inlet or 2” TC. Once everything is in place the device may be rolled to the desired cleaning location within the tank.