3″ | 76 mm
Wilden GPS1530 Natural Metal GODD Pump ensures maximum performance and efficiency in rugged utilitarian applications where compressed natural gas is used as the energy source to drive the pump.
Upgrading older pump technology with the GPS1530 provides improved bolted product containment, greater reliability, easier maintenance and more efficient operations with no repiping for cost savings and fast ROI. Utilizing flanged inlet and discharge connections, the GPS1530’s flexibility in aligning the wetted path assembly through lateral adjustment of the manifolds greatly facilitates easier installation into poorly piped systems.
In addition to its exact bolt and pipe match, the Wilden GPS1530 Natural Metal pump also offers significant cost savings in maintenance and downtime with its re-engineered housing that provides clearance for the use of power tools for assembly/disassembly and a significantly decreased fastener count compared to other pumps.
Available wetted path material is stainless steel. Pipe connections are ANSI or DIN flanges.
Wilden GPS1530 Natural Metal GODD Pumps come equipped with the Pro-Flo® SHIFT Air Distribution System (ADS) that provides 60% savings in air consumption, more yield per SCFM, precisely metered air consumption for less product waste and maximum Mean Time Between Repair (MTBR). Available Pro-Flo SHIFT center section material is stainless steel.
Genuine Wilden diaphragms are available in PTFE and Wil-Flex™ for a greater diversity in fluid compatibility including exceptional performance for abrasive applications.
Wilden GPS1530 Natural Metal Benefits and Features
The Successful Solution
- CSA-certified for compressed natural gas use as pump energy source
- Intrinsically safe
- Bolted product containment for superior containment, sealability and ease of maintenance
- Variable flow and pressure
- Dry-run capable
- High and low viscosity fluid transfer
- Large solids passage
- High suction lift
- Ease of operation and maintenance
- Exact fit from bolt-down footprint to inlet/discharge connections to reduce installation costs and eliminate repiping expenses
- Fewer fasteners compared to other pumps with easy accessibility using power tools for faster maintenance and less downtime
- Flexibility in aligning the wetted path assembly through lateral adjustment of the manifolds for easier installation into poorly piped systems
- Longest Mean Time Between Repair (MTBR)
- Increased On/Off reliability
- Superior torque retention
- Anti-freezing ADS
- Reduced internal friction
- Lower operational costs and downtime
- Greater flow per SCFM input
- Reduced air consumption and kilowatt usage
Wilden GPS1530 Natural Metal Performance
(Liquid Chambers and Manifolds)
|Stainless Steel||136 kg (300 lbs)|
|Center Section||Stainless Steel|
|Air Valve||Stainless Steel|
|Air Chambers||Stainless Steel|
MAX FLOW RATE
- TPE EZ-Install – 884 lpm (234 gpm)
- PTFE Full Stroke – 993 lpm (246 gpm)
- 6.9 BAR (100 PSI)
MAXIMUM SUCTION LIFT CAPABILITY
- TPE EZ-Install – 4.7 m (15.3’) Dry, 9.0 m (29.5’) Wet
- PTFE Full Stroke – 5.9 m (19.3’) Dry, 8.6 m (28.4’) Wet
MAXIMUM DIAMETER SOLIDS
- 12.7 mm (1/2”)
DISPLACEMENT PER STROKE
- TPE EZ-Install – 4.2 l (1.11 gal)
- PTFE Full Stroke – 5.0 l (1.32 gal)
|PTFE||+4.4 to +104°C (+40 to +220°F)|
|Wil-Flex™||-40 to +107°C (-40 to +225°F)|
CSA (Canadian Standards Association)
CSA (Canadian Standards Association) test products for compliance to national and international standards, and issue certification marks for qualified products. Certification marks tell customers and users that a product has been evaluated by a formal process-involving examination, testing and follow-up inspection-and that it complies with applicable standards for safety and performance. The CSA certification document has been prepared, approved, and published by CSA International, and contains rules, requirements, or procedures for an orderly approach to a specific activity. CSA standards includes product design requirements, test methods, classifications, recommended practices, and other considerations. This certification is designed to meet many standards that define safety requirements intended to reduce the risk of personal injury.
ATEX (ATmosphere EXplosible)
It is only natural that the worldwide leading producer of air-operated, double-diaphragm pumps complies with the ATEX 100A directive for explosive atmospheres. The European community and their safety are of utmost importance to us. We take responsibility for not only our product, but also for the supporting documentation and compliance of necessary directives. Wilden is proud to introduce our metallic X pumps that comply with ATEX 94/9/EC Group I, category M2 and Group II, category 2 zones G & D. Our plastic X pumps comply with ATEX 94/9/EC Group II, category 2, zone G.
CE Mark (Conformité Européene – European Conformity)
Wilden Pump & Engineering LLC has met the criteria for placing the CE mark on our product line. On December 3, 1999, Wilden fully self-certified its product line by meeting all the regulations of the Machinery and PED (Pressure Equipment) Directives. Every pump manufactured by Wilden will now receive the CE mark. Each pump box will also include a Safety Supplement manual in the eleven official languages of the European Community. This CE mark certification is indicative of Wilden’s pledge to providing our distributor network with all the sales tools necessary to excel in a global economy.