Wilden Chem-Fuse Diaphragms are the ideal solution for general industrial and chemical applications. This diaphragm holds up against acids, caustics and other aggressive fluids.
Widen Chem-Fuse vs Conventional Diaphragm Comparison
Features & Benefits of Wilden Chem-Fuse Diaphragms
Wilden Chem-Fuse Diaphragms (IPD) feature a one-piece design that offers a safe, clean and reliable product transfer with no product entrapment areas to minimize product contamination and risk liabilities. These diaphragms have a smooth, contoured shape and no outer piston. IPDs have greater durability and flex life, and are compatible with existing shafts and supporting hardware. They also provide greater flow rates and faster installation, all without sacrificing performance.
- Up to 100% increased flow and suction lift compared to PTFE laminate diaphragms
- Elimination of a potential leak point at the outer piston when pumping product
- Elimination of outer-piston abrasion for longer life, especially when pumping abrasive fluids
- No adhesive used in diaphragm construction unlike competitive one-piece diaphragms
- Easy cleanability for faster changeovers between product
- Withstands wide range of temperature limits
- Elimination of potential leak point increases containment and safety when pumping critical or dangerous fluids
- Available Sizes: 25 mm (1”), 38 mm (1-1/2”), 51 mm (2”), 76 mm (3”)
- Available Material: Wil-Flex™ (Santoprene®)
- Abrasion and chemical resistant
- For acidic and caustic applications such as sodium hydroxide, sulfuric or hydrochloric acids
- Also available in food grade option that complies with FDA CFR 21.177
- Excellent flex life, abrasion resistance and durability
Wilden® AODD (Air-Operated Double-Diaphragm) pumps have proven their rugged durability and reliable...
Join our Mailing List