Wilden Chem-Fuse Diaphragms are the ideal solution for general industrial and chemical applications. This diaphragm holds up against acids, caustics and other aggressive fluids.
Chem-Fuse vs Conventional Diaphragm Comparison
Features & Benefits of Chem-Fuse Diaphragms
Wilden Chem-Fuse Diaphragms (IPD) feature a one-piece design that offers a safe, clean and reliable product transfer with no product entrapment areas to minimize product contamination and risk liabilities. These diaphragms have a smooth, contoured shape and no outer piston. IPDs have greater durability and flex life, and are compatible with existing shafts and supporting hardware. They also provide greater flow rates and faster installation, all without sacrificing performance.Chem-Fuse diaphragms are the ideal solution for general industrial and chemical applications, and are constructed from Wil-Flex™ material.The diaphragms feature a wide range of temperature limits, excellent flex life, high abrasion resistance and outstanding durability, even when handling acids, caustics and other aggressive fluids. Previous IPDs solve many of the issues faced in the market, but in order to solve these issues the diaphragm’s performance is sacrificed.
- Up to 100% increased flow and suction lift compared to PTFE laminate diaphragms
- Elimination of a potential leak point at the outer piston when pumping product
- Elimination of outer-piston abrasion for longer life, especially when pumping abrasive fluids
- No adhesive used in diaphragm construction unlike competitive one-piece diaphragms
- Easy cleanability for faster changeovers between product
- Withstands wide range of temperature limits
- Elimination of potential leak point increases containment and safety when pumping critical or dangerous fluids
- Available Sizes: 25 mm (1”), 38 mm (1-1/2”), 51 mm (2”), 76 mm (3”)
- Available Material: Wil-Flex™ (Santoprene®)
- Abrasion and chemical resistant
- For acidic and caustic applications such as sodium hydroxide, sulfuric or hydrochloric acids
- Also available in food grade option that complies with FDA CFR 21.177
- Excellent flex life, abrasion resistance and durability
Wilden® AODD (Air-Operated Double-Diaphragm) pumps have proven their rugged durability and reliable...
Wilden Pro-Flo AODD Pumps Deliver Consistent Performance for Challenging Applications Wilden Pro-Flo ...
Wilden Pro-Flo SHIFT AODD Pumps Series The Premium Air Distribution System (ADS)...
Wilden SafeGuard Remote Performance Monitoring and Alert System The Wilden SafeGuard is...