The FarmerPump for Liquid Manure
The Vogelsang FX series, or FarmerPump, is the upgraded version of the R Series liquid manure pump with extra features. With its block ring seal to industrial standards, built-in circulating oil lubrication and the rotating separation plate, this rotary lobe pump was developed specifically for agriculture and it offers optimum pump technology at affordable prices. Not least of its advantages: the rotating separation plate helps save costs on diesel and electricity. Fibrous matter in the liquid manure does not accumulate on the lobes, ensuring the pump’s full output is maintained. The FX series is available in eight sizes, it operates without torque increase, and pumps liquid manure at a maximum of 8 bar and at up to 4,500 l/min. The mechanical seal ensures a long lifetime for this flexible liquid manure pump for use on the farm. And thanks to the built-in circulating oil lubrication, no lubrication work will be needed in the future – time you can spend elsewhere.
- Lobe Variety: With our extensive selection of lobe geometry and materials, we will find the right long-life lobe for your media, e.g. NBR, NBR white, SBR, EPDM-SL, EPDM-AL, EPDM white, CSM, FKM, PU, stainless steel or nitrided steel. The lobes can be produced in a straight, double-wing geometry or as 3-wing; 4-wing or 6-wing, pulsation-free HiFlo lobes.
- Material Variety: Alongside the standard model in abrasion-resistant gray cast iron, versions in stainless steel are stocked as well. Other options for customization include heat treatment and wear-resistant coatings for the wear plates and housing components.
- Axial Wear Plates: Axial wear plates are made from highly wear-resistant special steel and therefore extend maintenance intervals. They offer protection for the entire pump chamber and therefore not only simplify maintenance, but also minimize downtime. At the same time costs are minimized.
- Oil Circulation Lubrication: Thanks to the oil circulation lubrication, the FarmerPump requires almost no maintenance at all. An oil pump built into the gearbox provides an even and constant supply of oil to all the relevant gaskets, thus removing the need for manual lubrication.
- Rotating Separation Plate: The rotating separation plate between the lobes prevents the accumulation of fibrous matter. This helps to maintain full pump performance and minimizes diesel and electricity consumption.
- Block Ring Seal: The block ring seals installed in the FarmerPump are special mechanical seals made to industry standards. The special design has been developed especially to increase the pump’s resistance to fibers in the liquid manure, thus significantly extending the lifetime of the unit compared to those that use traditional mechanical seals.
The Classic Robust Liquid Manure Pump for Agriculture In agriculture, liquid manure...