With Uni-Spray’s track record of building quality custom riser systems you know your system has the capabilities to perform at its peak efficiency.
Uni-Spray’s designs make use of their full compliment of components to create a functional yet cost effective wash system. The ability to bend and form riser pipes in a number of materials allows Uni-Spray to eliminate a number of fittings during construction. This also makes a system that works efficiently with the pumping system.
Custom riser systems from Uni-Spray are available in PVC, CPVC, Polypropylene, PVDF, Black Iron and various grades of Stainless steel.
From our listing of basic designs select the configuration that best represents your system or your plan.
We can then send you a work sheet that allows you to fill in the pertinent details for quoting purposes.
Metal Finishing Division
- Uni-Spray’s spraying nozzles and piping systems are the preferred products for leading OEM and engineering firms designing complete paint solutions for a multitude of customers around the globe.
- These systems can be for a new system, a retrofit or expansion of existing equipment .
- We are selling to the following industries: appliances, automotive, office furniture, motorcycle/ bicycle, utility vehicles, racking and shelving, lawn mower/ garden tractors, and electrical boxes.
- Ford, Toyota, Harley Davidson, John Deere, Caterpillar, E-Z-GO, General Electric, Whirlpool, and many others.
- Complete product range (the only company specialized in both nozzles and piping systems).
- Better functionality due to 30 years of in-depth experience ( i.e. quick alignment of nozzles resulting in efficient full spray coverage).
- Wide range of standard products that can be easily adapted to customized products at very competitive prices and quick turnaround time.
- Low cost manufacturing and innovation resulting in long-term product availability. Continuous product development.
- Innovative design and continuous development.
- Comprehensive systems resulting in better efficiencies.
- Comprehensive technical support and literature for easy product selection.
- Competitive prices due to advanced manufacturing techniques.
- Product availability for immediate delivery resulting in reduced inventory.
- Metal Finishing Products