Tank Mixing Eductors enable small pumps to circulate large tanks.
The suction produced by the venturi action of the eductor greatly amplifies the mixing ability of the pump.
Solids in the tank are kept from settling by the velocity of the discharge plume.
- Uni-Spray’s spraying nozzles and piping systems are the preferred products for leading OEM and engineering firms designing complete paint solutions for a multitude of customers around the globe.
- These systems can be for a new system, a retrofit or expansion of existing equipment.
- We are selling to the following industries: appliances, automotive, office furniture, motorcycle/ bicycle, utility vehicles, racking and shelving, lawn mower/ garden tractors, and electrical boxes.
- Ford, Toyota, Harley Davidson, John Deere, Caterpillar, E-Z-GO, General Electric, Whirlpool, and many others.
- Complete product range (the only company specialized in both nozzles and piping systems).
- Better functionality due to 30 years of in-depth experience ( i.e. quick alignment of nozzles resulting in efficient full spray coverage).
- Wide range of standard products that can be easily adapted to customized products at very competitive prices and quick turnaround time.
- Low cost manufacturing and innovation resulting in long-term product availability. Continuous product development.
- Innovative design and continuous development.
- Comprehensive systems resulting in better efficiencies.
- Comprehensive technical support and literature for easy product selection.
- Competitive prices due to advanced manufacturing techniques.
- Product availability for immediate delivery resulting in reduced inventory.
- Metal Finishing Products
Uni-Spray continues to design and develop new and innovative products for use in the Metal Finishing Industry. The extensive line of nozzle assembles available now in 3 different versions and 2 material types, including the highly successful line of quick change tips, allow us to meet all spray requirements in the harshest of environments.
As a versatile company, Uni-Spray is also able to work to specific requirements of the customer, if there is not a standard tip that meets your specific needs.
Uni-Spray is not limited to just nozzles. Click on Uni-Spray under “Manufacturers” to explore their full range of products