SEEPEX SCT (Smart Conveying Technology)
SEEPEX SCT (Smart Conveying Technology) on SEEPEX pumps, means quick maintenance, significantly reduced life cycle costs and the shortest possible maintenance downtime. The design of SCT enables the rotor/stator sealing line to be adjusted to suit the application and compensate for wear, leading to more than double the lifetime of the rotor and stator. SCT also shortens the maintenance time on the rotor and stator by up to 85%. SEEPEX pumps with SCT are successfully used in virtually all industries, applications and media.
The patented SEEPEX 1-stage design innovation has won numerous awards. In addition to the well-established 1-stage design for pressures up to 4 bar, SCT is also available in a 2-stage design for pressures up to 8 bar.
SEEPEX SCT Features and Benefits
- Quick maintenance, easy handling during assembly/disassembly
- Integrated tensioning device extends the rotor and stator’s life by up to 200%
- Reduces maintenance time by up to 85%
- High productivity due to less maintenance downtime
- Significantly reduced life cycle costs
- Ease of maintenance: due to the two-piece Smart Stator and quick release Smart Rotor, which leaves the joint in place and eliminates the need to remove pipe work
- Small footprint for all service activities: no space required for stator dismantling
- Environmentally friendly: separate disposal of elastomer and steel components