SEEPEX BNA Range Pumps are designed for the oil and gas Industry and meet API Standards. BNA Range pumps have rugged, heavy-duty castings in accordance with API 676 3rd Edition and casing parts made of super duplex stainless steel.
The maximum containment pressure for both suction and discharge is 50 bar. The flanges are according to ASME B16.5 – suitable for two times the external forces and movements required by API 676.
Additionally, SEEPEX offers fully API 682 compliant mechanical seals with optimized seal plans.
ASTM materials, fully traceable and compliant with NACE MR0175 are standard. The BNA pump can also be used for gas-hazardous applications.
Options for the SEEPEX BNA Range Pumps:
- Casing items available with NORSOK qualifications
- Motors acc. to IEEE841/NEMA
- Seal plans optimized for use with a progressive cavity pump
- Dry-running protection device
- Supply of pressure limiting valve acc. to API 520 & API 526
Capabilities of the SEEPEX BNA Range Pumps:
- Conveying capacity: 0.3–110 m3/h (1.32–484 USGPM)
- Working pressure (MAWP): up to 24 bar (350 psi)
- Casing pressure (MACP): up to 50 bar (725 psi)
BNA Range Pumps Benefits:
- All process parts are cast or machined – no welding required
- Reduced number of documents and fewer inspections
- Heavy-Duty design
- Standardized Pump Components
- Available in a wide range of elastomer materials and for 6, 12 and 24 bar pressure.
- Fully compliant with API 682.