Plenty Low Pressure Self Cleaning Filters for liquid duties requiring continuous filtration without interruption to the flow during the cleaning process.
Plenty Low Pressure Self Cleaning Filters are available in either manual or automatic versions with standard design options for either low pressure (14 BARG) or high pressure (35 BARG) system.
In operation the liquid enters the body and flows through the element from outside to inside.
Debris is collected on the outside of the wedge wire element, which is cleaned without flow interruption by rotating the cylindrical element against twin scraper blades.
The debris accumulated during element rotation is deposited into the bottom of the filter body from where it is periodically discharged, manually or automatically
Standard Features & Benefits
- Totally enclosed design – prevents liquid contamination and increases operator safety.
- No interruption to flow during element cleaning – suitable for critical continuous process lines.
- Simple efficient mechanical scraper cleaning action – reliable easily maintained design.
- Filtration down to 50 microns.
- High quality robust 316 stainless steel wedge wire element – long equipment life and low running costs.
- Low liquid loss during periodic emptying of accumulated debris – suitable for filtration of high value fluids and reduces waste disposal concerns.
- Suitable for most liquids and high viscosity duties.
- Range of automatic control equipment available as options – no need for operator involvement.
- In line connections – simplifies pipe layout and installation.