Metering Pumps – Series 600 “dia-Pumps”
Features of the Neputne Series 600 Metering Pumps• Capacities to 240 gph (908 lph)• Pressures to 4000 psi (280 kg/cm2)• Accepts standard 56C motor.
• Pump capacity is adjustable by micrometer dial while pump is running or stopped.
• Capacity Control Options: Electric positioners or variable speed drives are available for automatic capacity control.
• EZE-CLEAN™ valves are removable without disturbing piping.
• Variable Oil By-pass™ stroke adjustment allows improved valve performance over variable linkage designs.
• Hydraulically balanced Teflon® diaphragm eliminates stress.
• Power train operates submerged in oil for extended service.
- Self priming metering
- Hypochloric acid
- Caustic soda
- Precision dosing
- LMI Milton Roy
For more information contact us at: 1-877-624-5757