Graco SaniForce 3150 3A Double Diaphragm Pump
Up to a 4.0 inch tri-clamp connection, this easy to clean, quick knockdown air-operated double diaphragm pump has flow rates up to 150 gpm (568 lpm) and is 3A certified.
The SaniForce 3150 3A double diaphragm pump is designed to meet the stringent sanitation requirements of the milk and dairy industry.
Mounted on a floor stand and equipped with a leak detector, the 3150 3A can be rotated to drain any excess sanitation chemicals used in the CIP (clean in place) process.
- Pumps up to 150 gallons per minute (568 lpm)
- Easy to clean with its quick knock down, 185° rotating design
- The only 3 inch pump certified by 3A for dairy and milk applications
- Featuring our lube free, non-sticking air valve
Designed to detect leaks!
- Electronic leak detector is standard on the 3150 3A models
- Designed to detect leaks caused when a diaphragm fails
- Sounds a built-in audio alarm and signals external shut down of the pump to prevent damage
- Uses an optical and conductivity sensor to ensure the utmost reliability
- Powered by either 24v or 110/220v
EPDM Overmolded Diaphragms:
- Approved for 3A applications
- Easy cleaning with smooth, flat surfaces and no recessed areas
- No exposed diaphragm plates to prevent contaminant collection
- Low to medium viscosity applications
- Wine transfer
- Food products
- Personal care products
- Milk and dairy industry
- Juice and drink concentrates
- BBQ Sauce
- Pie fillings
For more information please contact us at:1-877-624-5757