Goulds Xylem MCC Pumps – Residential, Commercial End Suction Centrifugal Pumps
Goulds Xylem MCC Cast Iron Pumps with Stainless Steel Impellers – Features and Benefits:
- Superior Materials of Construction: AISI 316L stainless steel impeller and seal housing for corrosion resistance, and improved strength and ductility. Cast iron casing for strength and durability.
- High Efficiency Impeller: Enclosed impeller in 316L stainless steel maintains maximum efficiencies over the life of the pump without adjustment.
- Casing: Cast iron construction with NPT threaded, centerline connections, easily accessible vent, prime and drain connections. Nine position casing rotation for easy piping.
- Mechanical Seal: Standard John Crane seal with carbon ceramic faces, BUNA elastomers, and stainless metal parts. Optional high temperature and chemical duty seals available.
- Motors: NEMA standard open drip-proof, totally enclosed fan cooled enclosures. Rugged ball bearing design for continuous duty under all operating conditions.
Join our Mailing List
Goulds Xylem Commercial Products BrochureDownload
Size: 963 KB
Goulds Xylem MCC - Technical BrochureDownload
Size: 583 KB
Goulds Xylem MCC - Instruction ManualDownload
Size: 1 MB
Goulds Xylem MCC - Instruction Manual AddendumDownload
Size: 69 KB
Goulds Xylem MCC - Repair PartsDownload
Size: 107 KB
See All Products from Goulds Xylem