Gamajet’s Most Powerful Tank Cleaning Machine
Gamajet’s largest automated tank cleaner, the Alfa Laval Gamajet 4 tank cleaning machine is designed to clean larger-sized tanks with diameters of over 15′ (4.57 m). Developed and upgraded from the proven Gamajet III, the Gamajet 4 is a hydraulically driven rotary tank cleaning machine that revolves 360° in both horizontal and vertical planes. Synchronized solid jets provide a tight and thorough scouring pattern covering all interior tank surfaces in one complete cycle.
The Gamajet 4 is available in stainless steel or silicon bronze with a choice of oil-lubricated or flow-thru (wash fluid lubricated) gearboxes. Gear trains are designed to maximize wear life which offers improved reliability and reduced downtime.
With a choice of twelve nozzle sizes, various hydraulic turbines and stators along with two gear systems, the Gamajet 4 offers a wide operating range of flow rates, nozzle rotation speeds, and wash cycles. The Gamajet 4 is fully capable of high concentration chemical recirculation cleaning or high pressure/low volume water jet scrubbing in fixed CIP automated systems.
Features and benefits
- Powerful: Up to 100lbs (45 kg) of cleaning force
- Cleans up to a 100ft (60 m) radius
- Heavy-duty, durable design
- Flo-thru and directional options
- New Horizontal cleaning option with the Sidewinder Horizontal Cleaner
- Impact: Up to 85lbs at 25′ (39kg at 7.5m)
- Pressure: 20-700 psi (2-45 bar)
- Flow: 30-320 gpm (115-1210 lpm)
- Clearance: 6.7″ (170mm)
- Cycle Time: 10-25 min.
- Self-Cleaning and Draining