Filtration Systems custom designed for your unique applications
Here are some of the filtration systems designed and manufactured by John Brooks Company – call our application specialists to discuss your requirements today.
Duplex Automatic Strainer with Control Panel
Designed to Filter Raw Water used for
Triplex Filtration Skid with controls
Designed for a meat packing plant to filter water
Quad Filter Skid
Designed for a paint manufacturer to
Filtration Systems from John Brooks
Engineering Capabilities include:
- 10 dedicated members in the group. 5 are Professional Engineers registered in Ontario. 2 are CETs.
- 2 of which are also registered as P. Engs in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and BC.
- Certificates of Authorization for Ontario, Alberta, BC and Manitoba.
- Primary specialties are Mechanical & Electrical, with a lot of experience in pumps, piping and spraying applications. We also have extensive experience with controls, mechanical design and water/waste water handling & treatment.
- John Brooks has a wholly-owned Fabrication facility called MDA Filtration located in Cambridge, ON. Pressure Vessel certifications for MDA are handled by John Brooks Engineering team
- We have a full-time contracts administrator. We also have design and drafting capability using AutoCAD 2015 and we are in the midst of transitioning to 3D.
- The group has extensive experience in managing both municipal and industrial projects that include systems that are as small as a stand-alone simplex or duplex pump skid up to large, multi-million dollar projects for Shell, Suncor, Fluor, Bantrel, AMEC, etc.
- Our Engineering Systems work is primarily focused around value-added, turn-key skids featuring our core products.
John Brooks Manufacturing Capabilities
- Mississauga Location: Within our Mississauga facility on Meadowpine Rd, our fabrication capabilities are geared to small scale fabrication and assembly. We have welding capabilities (shop employees are “ticketed” welders) and activities are primarily focused on pump sets as well as small Systems skids. Material handling at this location is limited to items/assemblies that weigh a maximum of 3000 lbs.
- Cambridge Location: MDA Filtration is a wholly-owned subsidiary of John Brooks. MDA is a full ASME shop that is equipped to fabricate large-scale vessels, filtration skids, and Pump Skids. They are also TSSA certified to manufacture piping assemblies to B31.3 and B31.1. MDA Filtration is Certified for the manufacture of pressure vessels in accordance with ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Section VIII, Division I, and accredited by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers for use of the U and UM stamps, and the current edition of CSA Standard B51, Boiler, Pressure Vessels and Pressure Piping Code. MDA Filtration provides the latest technology in precision manufacturing.