Eaton’s DCF-2000 is designed specifically to address the challenges associated with filtering coatings and slurries in the paper making industry. Eliminate paper-breaks or streaks, reduce
the environmental impact, and maximize uptime and productivity—for high production volumes and consistent product quality. With a rugged motorized cleaning action, the DCF-2000
can handle the continuous processing requirements of protecting critical wet-end coating operations.
Operation of Disc Cleaning FiltersDriven at a constant rate and pressure, the cleaning disc continuously wipes collected debris from the screen. Collected contaminants are agitated in the collection chamber, keeping them in a semi-liquid state, ready to be purged from the system.
EATON DCF 2000 Specifications
|Single Unit Weight
|564 lbs | 256 kg
|72 in | 1828 mm
|Total Volumetric Capacity
|11 gal | 41.6 liters
|Purge Chamber Capacity
|1.5 gal | 6 liters
|Filtration Surface Area
|610 in² | 3935 cm²
|Flow Rate Range at 100μ
|30–200 gpm | 6.8–45.4 m3/hr
|160˚ F | 71˚ C
|150 psi | 10.5 bar (standard)
|Electrical for Motor Drive
|Single Phase 110/220V, 50/60 Hz for control | Three Phase, 220/380/440/575V (please specify), 50/60 Hz for motor.
|Electrical for Controllers
|Single Phase 110/220V, 50/60 Hz
* Dependent on elastomer seal selection.
EATON DCF 2000 Mechanically Cleaned Filters Features
- Filters 48-72% solids coatings at 75 micron retention—the tightest in the industry
- Continuously removes contaminants from the coating and efficiently evacuates collected contaminants while operating at a low, constant differential pressure
- Designed for continuous unattended operation—without the need for operator intervention
- Mechanically cleaned media eliminates replacement media cost and the expense and hazard of waste disposal
- Increased profitability—improves system efficiency, reduces paperbreaks and associated downtime
- Multiplex configurations available and valved to a common tapered header for high-flow applications
- Paper Coatings