Dollinger GP-146 Particulate Filter
Dollinger High Efficiency Filters – GP-146
Dollinger GP-146 Particulate Filter are designed to remove final traces of dirt, pipe scale and other solid contaminants from process air and other gases.
- Filter housing is designed and constructed in accordance with the ASME VIII, Division I Pressure Vessel construction code. (Compliance with the following codes is also available: Korean, SELO, PED, TÜV, and GOST).
- Constructed of carbon steel or stainless steel. Special requirements for low temperature applications can also be accommodated.
- Efficient radial fin filter element design which provides the largest filtration area for a given element size. Ensured integrity up to a differential pressure of 50 psid. Special designs are available for applications which demand higher differential capabilities.
- Extensive range of synthetic and natural fiber filter media suitable for use with most process fluids.
- Dollinger filter element can be cleaned and re-used many times. This feature is especially beneficial in applications having high levels of contaminant.
- Elements may be inter-changed to vary the degree of filtration.