Bete SC Spray Nozzle – Cast Metal Alloy, Metal Alloy and Full Cone Nozzle
Bete whirl nozzles provide uniform distribution of relatively large droplets. Tangential or axial whirl nozzles feature an internal vane within the nozzle body which causes the liquid to “whirl”. The Bete SC spray nozzle is a full cone nozzle designed for use wherever uniform coverage is required.
Design Features of the Bete SC Spray Nozzle:
– Complete line of full cone nozzles made in cast metal alloys
– Internal removable vane
– Male and female connections
– Flanged connections available
– For plastic nozzles, see Bete NC or MaxiPass nozzles
Spray Characteristics of the Bete SC Spray Nozzle:
– Full Cone with uniform distribution
Spray angles: 60°, 90° and 120°
Flow rates: 1.68 to 2150 gpm (6.25 to 8180 L/min)
For square spray patterns, please contact us.