Bete MPL MaxiPass Full Cone Nozzles represent the ultimate clog-resistant design with largest free passage. High reliability spray performance under the most difficult conditions. Longer Service Life – Easily handles dirty, contaminated liquids even without filtration system. Robust, Reliable Design – Vanes locked in place.
Bete MPL Design Features
- Ultimate clog-resistant design with largest free passage available in a full cone nozzle
- Two unique S-shaped internal vanes allow free passage of particles
- High energy efficiency
- Easily handles dirty, lumpy liquids
- Male connections
Bete MPL Full Cone Nozzles Spray Characteristics
- High reliability spray performance under the most difficult conditions
- Spray pattern: Full Cone*
- Design pressure 40 psi; spray pattern data of the Bete MPL varies with pressure.
- Spray Angles – Narrow (N), Medium (M), Wide (W) – the spray angle of wide and medium angle whirl nozzles is affected by increasing pressure:
- Flow rates: 0.12 to 2.03 gpm (0.44 to 7.97 L/min)
- Standard Materials: Brass, 303 Stainless Steel, and 316 Stainless Steel