Cleans Hard-to-Reach Upper Bulkheads of Tankers
The Alfa Laval GJ 88 Tanker Cleaning System is the only cleaning system available that can ensure complete interior cleaning of any size OTR food grade tanker. Using two proven GJ 8 (also known as E-Z8 and Gamajet VIII) tank cleaning machines, the GJ 88 will powerfully clean the tanker – especially the notoriously hard-to-reach upper bulkheads.
Jets are directed in a 360 degree pattern, with the two spinners positioned to ensure a 90 degree angle of impingement at the bulkheads for the maximum cleaning effect. Cleaning on every rotation, the 88 eliminates residual materials and the potential for bacterial growth.
By using two lightweight GJ 8s, the 88 weighs the same and requires the same flow and pressure as a single conventional spinner, yet still provides all the force you need to clean. This can only be done with the GJ 8 from Alfa Laval!
The GJ 88 System includes:
- One (1) Stainless Steel Tanker Cross Mounting Assembly for mounting the tank cleaning machines.
- Two (2) Alpha Laval GJ 8 Cleaning Machines
- Manway Adaptor Available Upon Request
- Pressure: 50 to 750+ PSI (3.5 to 50.0+ kg/cm2)
- Temperature: 32° to 250°F (0° to 121° C)
- Flow Rate: 20 to 80+ GPM
- Wash Cycle Time: 8 to 15 minutes
- Height: 10.75″ (27.37 cm)
- Body Diameter: 2.38″ (6.7 cm)
- Clearance: 4″ (10.16 cm) minimum passageway I.D.
- Weight: 9.5 pounds (4.31 kg)