Alfa Laval – Gamajet 10 to Clean Your Underground Storage Tanks
Alfa Laval – Gamajet 10 Tank Cleaning Machines are the first, and only, automated tank cleaning machine capable of getting 100% of residual fuel, dirt and sludge out of underground storage tanks.
Designed to fit through standard UST inlets, the new lightweight unit is fluid driven and requires no external power supply to clean any size storage tank. Its powerful 360-degree rotary jets blast away contaminants and break up dirt and sludge that can be conveniently vacuumed away. The is the only machine small enough to fit into USTs, yet with enough power to clean 100% of the interior. It easily puts the contaminant-laden sludge into a solution which allows for complete liquid extraction and thorough tank cleaning. Using a Gamajet tank cleaning machine you can quickly clean the tanks and have them ready to accommodate the next load without the risk of contamination.
Responding to the needs of the petroleum and contract cleaning industries, Gamajet is the only source for an effective way to fully clean your fuel storage tanks.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits through a 4” opening
- Cleans a 30,000 gal (130,000 l) UST from one drop
- Powerful: 25 lbs (11.5 kg) of cleaning force at 25′ (7.5 m)
- Operates at lower pressures
- Impact: Up to 25lbs at 25′ (12kg at 7.5m)
- Cleaning Range: 35′ (10m)
- Pressure: 50- 60 psi (3.5 to 4 bar)
- Flow: 40-80 gpm (150-300 lpm)
- Clearance: 4″ (102mm)
- Cycle Time: 8-15 min.
- Fits Through a Standard UST Pipe