Graco SaniForce Bin Evacuation System
Designed to unload viscous ingredients from 300 gallon (1135 l) “bag-in-the-bin” containers – eliminating manual scooping or bin dumping. Save time and money in your facility by unloading materials efficiently from 300-gallon (1,135.6 l) “bag-in-bin” containers using the Graco SaniForce Bin Evacuation System (BES) – eliminating manual scooping or bin dumping.
Complete bin unloading saves water evaporation costs and provides better process control while removing the need for costly booster pumps.
- Flow rates up to 100 gpm (400 lpm)
- Maximum fluid pressure of 1200 psi (83 bar, 8.3 MPa)
- Eliminates the need for booster pumps
- Evacuation times of less than 5 minutes for most materials
- Available with pneumatic or electronic controls
Inflatable Wiper Seal:
Inflatable wiper creates a tight seal preventing contaminants from entering the container
Increased efficiency and faster change-out of bins with the inflatable wiper seal
Unique floating ram plate eliminates the need for exact positioning of bin under the ram plate
- High viscosity transfer
- Bulk unloading
- Suitable for sanitary food and ingredient transfer.
- Personal care product transfer
- Juice concentrates
- Tomato paste
- Murzan Inc.
For more information contact us at: 1-877-624-5757