Features of the Goulds Xylem MCS Stainless Steel Pumps
Goulds Xylem MCS Stainless Steel Pumps are Commercial End Suction Centrifugal Pumps
- Superior Materials of Construction: AISI 304 and 316L stainless steel liquid handling components for corrosion resistance, quality appearance, and improved strength and ductility.
- High Efficiency Impeller: Enclosed impeller with unique floating seal ring design maintains maximum efficiencies over the life of the pump without adjustment.
- Casing: Stainless steel construction with NPT threaded, centerline connections, easily accessible vent, prime and drain connections with stainless steel plugs.
- Mechanical Seal: Standard John Crane seal with carbon ceramic faces, BUNA elastomers, and stainless metal parts. Optional high temperature and chemical duty seals available.
- Motors: NEMA standard open drip-proof*, totally enclosed fan cooled enclosures*. Rugged ball bearing design for continuous duty under all operating conditions. * Premium efficiency where required by Department of Energy regulations.