Dollinger SonicFlow XL
Compact Air Filter for Gas Turbines And Air Cooled Generators
Providing the maximum protection from the finest dust, Dollinger Sonic Flow final air filters have been selected by turbine operators across the world.
- Improves Efficiency & Fuel Savings
- Ultra High Efficiency ASHRAE Media
- Maximum Dust-holding Capacity for Extended Life
- Rugged, High Burst Pressure Design
- High efficiency ASHRAE tested media maximizes turbine output by removing microscopic particles which can foul stators and other vital turbine components.
- Strong reinforced glass fiber media guarantees reliable filtration, even under high velocity and turbulent operating conditions, with no media shedding.
- A highly permeable filter media that operates at low pressure drops resulting in improved turbine performance and fuel efficiency.
- The SonicFlow™ media features a graded pore structure, which maximizes dust-holding capacity and extends the time between filter changes, even under high dirt loading conditions.
- The SonicFlow™ media is fully potted to the frame creating a strong, high burst pressure design capable of operating under the most severe flow conditions.
- The filter frame is a 100% polymeric and lightweight design that’s totally corrosion resistant and disposable by incineration.
- The pre-mounted, seamless gasket creates a positive seal for superior leak prevention.