Wilden Velocity Series Compact Pumps are air-operated double-diaphragm (AODD) pumps – designed with versatility. Featuring a unique detachable mounting foot, Velocity Series pumps can easily be reoriented into a vertical or horizontal position with multiple inlet and discharge port options, a critical consideration for systems and skids. The Velocity Series also features a bore-seal design to eliminate the effects of torque decay and has a dry suction lift capability up to 5.1 m (16.9’) for better priming under a wide variety of system conditions.
- Full bore-seal design that eliminates potential effects of torque decay
- Numerous mounting configurations to fit any application
- Detachable foot, spring loaded checks, 4-port design
- High suction lift for reliable operation and any air pressure
- Low startup pressure
- Chemical Dosing
- Paints and Inks
- Surface Treatment
- Clean-in-Place (CIP) Systems
- Lube Oil
- Commercial Laundry
- Additive Injection
Wilden V150 Velocity Compact Pumps – 1/2″ (13mm) Bolted Plastic Pumps are...
Wilden V2550 Velocity Compact Pumps – 1/4″ (6mm) Bolted Plastic Pumps are...