Using all the components available, Uni-Spray is able to design and build a full array of headers to meet your needs. Whether your header is 1-1/2” diameter or 8”, they have the parts and components to build exactly the header you need.
Whether you require saddles, quick disconnects on the ends or multiple outlets, their design is user friendly and maintainable. Building headers out of all of the current materials allows Uni-Spray to provide you with a quality product at competitive prices.
Custom header systems from Uni-Spray are available in PVC, CPVC, Polypropylene, PVDF, Black Iron and various grades of Stainless steel. This ability allows us to evaluate your system requirements and provide the system that suits your needs the best.
- Uni-Spray’s spraying nozzles and piping systems are the preferred products for leading OEM and engineering firms designing complete paint solutions for a multitude of customers around the globe.
- These systems can be for a new system, a retrofit or expansion of existing equipment .
- We are selling to the following industries: appliances, automotive, office furniture, motorcycle/ bicycle, utility vehicles, racking and shelving, lawn mower/ garden tractors, and electrical boxes.
- Ford, Toyota, Harley Davidson, John Deere, Caterpillar, E-Z-GO, General Electric, Whirlpool, and many others.
- Complete product range (the only company specialized in both nozzles and piping systems).
- Better functionality due to 30 years of in-depth experience ( i.e. quick alignment of nozzles resulting in efficient full spray coverage).
- Wide range of standard products that can be easily adapted to customized products at very competitive prices and quick turnaround time.
- Low cost manufacturing and innovation resulting in long-term product availability. Continuous product development.
- Innovative design and continuous development.
- Comprehensive systems resulting in better efficiencies.
- Comprehensive technical support and literature for easy product selection.
- Competitive prices due to advanced manufacturing techniques.
- Product availability for immediate delivery resulting in reduced inventory.
- Metal Finishing Products