Tank Cleaning Devices from John Brooks Company Limited are ideal for a variety of applications in every processing stage. Working hand in hand with numerous companies in the oil and gas industry, we’ve developed a full line of tank cleaning equipment that covers a vast spectrum of applications, from drilling on land to offshore, from the equator to the arctic.
Oil sludge, also called tank bottoms, are sediments forming at the bottom of an oil tank, reducing valuable storage capacity. In crude oil storage tanks, the sludge is a deposition consisting of high-molecular-weight paraffins, asphaltenes, water and inorganic solids.
The sludge needs to be removed periodically, not only to restore storage capacity, but also in order to:
- Comply with inspection policies that require the tank to be free of any sludge.
- Avoid clogged suction lines and damages to downhole refinery equipment.
- Change the product of the storage tank.
Give us your most difficult tank to clean—we’re up to the challenge.
- 400 bbl tanks
- Crude carriers
- Cuttings boxes
- Frac tanks
- Fuel storage tanks
- Above and below ground storage tanks
- ISO tanks
- Mud tanks
- Process vessels
- Tanker trucks
- DEF tank systems
- 55 Gallon Drums
- Totes/shipping containers
- Crude Oil
- Drilling Muds
- Oil and Greases
- Petroleum Sludge
- Eliminate hazardous confined space entry
- Reduce water and cleaning agent usage
- Decrease cleaning time by up to 85%
- Lightweight for easy handling
- Durable and long-lasting
The Most Powerful Industrial Tank Cleaning Machine from Alfa Laval Alfa Laval...
The Lightest, Most Powerful, Tank Cleaning Machine for Large Tanks The Alfa...
Powerful, Sanitary Tank Cleaning for a Variety of Pressures and Flows The...
Affordable Tank and Tote Cleaning Alfa Laval Gamajet GJ9 tank cleaning device...
For Underground Storage Tank Cleaning Alfa Laval Gamajet GJ 10 Tank Cleaning...
Join our Mailing List