Goulds Xylem 3656 3756 LH Pumps – Residential, Commercial Low Head, Cast Iron, Bronze Fitted, End-Suction Pumps
Goulds Xylem 3656 3756 LH Pumps Features and Benefits
- Back pullout to reduce maintenance down time.
- Standard John Crane Type 21 mechanical seal for both reliability and availability.
- Available in all iron or bronze fitted construction for application versatility.
- Replaceable-wearing components include stainless steel shaft sleeve and casing wear ring to maintain peak efficiency.
- Enclosed impeller design, dynamic balancing and renewable wear ring reduce losses affecting performance and pump life.
- NPT suction/discharge connections and casing rotation for piping connection versatility (Sizes 51BF, 52BF, 53BF).
- Flanged suction/discharge connections and casing rotation for piping connection versatility(Sizes 54BF, 55BF).
Applications for Goulds Xylem 3656 3756 LH Pumps:
- Evaporative Condensers
- Industrial Fluid Coolers
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Systems
- Water Circulation
- Liquid Transfer
Join our Mailing List
Goulds Xylem Commercial Pumps BrochureDownload
Size: 963 KB
Goulds Xylem 3656 3756 LH Pumps - Technical BrochureDownload
Size: 798 KB
Goulds Xylem 3656 3756 LH Pumps - Instruction ManualDownload
Size: 2 MB
Goulds Xylem 3656 3756 LH Pumps - Repair PartsDownload
Size: 508 KB
See All Products from Goulds Xylem