Cleans your Barrels Right, the First Time, Faster and with Less Water, Bung Down.
The Alfa Laval Gamajet BB combines high performance impingement with dramatically increased durability that provides a service life 3 times longer than the best existing cleaning machine. The fluid-driven Alfa Laval Gamajet BB requires no external power supply and features the same impingement cleaning technology and performance as the widely recognized Gamajet 7 Barrel Blaster. It also combines heavy-duty stainless steel construction with a larger gear train (that remains outside the barrel during cleaning) to provide exceptional durability. With a single insertion you can achieve 100% cleaning effectiveness quick and easily. The Alfa Laval Gamajet BB is easily attached to a bi-pod mount for traditional bung hole down cleaning. A ball valve attached to the mount allows for convenient water control directly to the bi-pod. Usable with all existing storage/rack systems, the Alfa Laval Gamajet BB provides exceptional barrel cleaning convenience. Users can reliably clean barrels without ever lifting a barrel.
Features and Benefits:
- Cleans barrels and 55 gallon drums in 2-3 minutes
- Uses only 8-12 gallons (30-45l) of water per barrel/drum
- Heavy-duty, durable design
- Pressure: 100 to 1000 PSI (6.89 to 68.9 bar)
- Temperature: 32° to 190°F (0° to 87.78°C)
- Flow Rate: 3 to 8 GPM (11.35 to 30.28 l/min)
- Cleaning Radius: 2.5′ (0.76 Meters)
- Wash Cycle Time: 2-4 Minutes
- Height: 12.75″ (323.85 mm)
- Body Diameter: 1.70″ (43.18 mm)
- Weight: 5.5 lb (2.49 kg)
- Clearance: 2″ (50.8 mm)