The Permanently Installed Aseptic Impingement Tank Cleaner
Watch our Video to Learn More The revolutionary Alfa Laval Gamajet A6 Tank Cleaning Machine is designed for permanent installation and to provide true germ and bacteria-free cleaning to meet the demands of the beverage, food, pharmaceutical and personal care products industries.
The design of the Gamajet A6 Tank Cleaning Machine completely eliminates all areas for potential bacteria growth making it ideal for sanitary cleaning applications. Variable flow rates and a consistent 360 degree spray pattern ensure reproducible and repeatable cycles that provide thorough and verifiable cleaning. Its compact size fits through a standard 3” (76.2 mm) sanitary fitting, and its light weight makes for easy handling and maneuverability.
The Alfa Laval Gamajet A6 Tank Cleaning Machine is patented and represents the first validatable method of providing true aseptic tank cleaning from a permanently installed impingement cleaner for sanitary applications.
Features and benefits:
- Highly sanitary in design
- Fits through a 3” sanitary fitting (2.80” or 71 mm clearance)
- Powerful: 10 lbs (4.5 kg) of cleaning force at 5’ (1.5 m)
- Height: 7.875” (20.00 cm)
- Body Diameter: 1.75” (4.45 cm)
- Overall Width: 2.70” (6.86 cm) including Nozzle Housing
- Clearance: 2.80” (7.11 cm) minimum passageway I.D.
- Weight: 4 pounds (1.81 kg)
- Impact: Up to 10lbs at 5′ (4.5kg at 1.5m)
- Cleaning Range: 5′ (1.5m)
- Pressure: 10-700 psi (1-45 bar)
- Flow: 5-40 gpm (20-150 lpm)
- Clearance: 2.80″ (71mm)
- Cycle Time: 10-14 min.
- Self-Cleaning and Draining
- FDA Compliant Materials
- Ultra Sanitary Design