EATON DCF 800 Mechanically Cleaned Filters are ideal for highly viscous, abrasive, or sticky liquids. Eaton DCF 800 mechanically cleaned filters operate at a consistently low differential pressure and deliver simple, reliable operation in which a low initial investment is a key driving factor.
EATON DCF 800 Feature Comparison Chart
|Single Unit Weight||35 lbs | 16 kg||75 lbs | 34 kg||215 lbs | 97.5 kg|
|Service Height||61.25 in | 1556 mm||69.25 in | 1760 mm||102 in | 2591 mm|
|Total Volumetric Capacity||0.94 gal | 3.5 liters||3.9 gal | 14.8 liters||11 gal | 41.6 liters|
|Purge Chamber Capacity||4 fl. oz | 119 ml||25 fl. oz | 0.74 liters||1.5 gal | 6 liters|
|Filtration Surface Area||112 in² | 722 cm²||264 in² | 1703 cm²||610 in² | 3935 cm²|
|Flow Rate Range at 100μ||2–20 gpm | 0.45–4.5 m3/hr||20–60 gpm | 4.5–13.6 m3/hr||60–200 gpm | 13.6–45.4 m3/hr|
|Maximum Temperature*||350˚ F | 177˚ C||350˚ F | 177˚ C||350˚ F | (177˚ C|
|Maximum Pressure||300 psi | 21 bar||150 psi (10.5 bar) standard||150 psi (10.5 bar) standard|
Minimum Air for Actuator Drive
|60 psi at 5 cfm | 4 bar @ 8.5 m3/min||60 psi at 5 cfm | 4 bar @ 8.5 m3/min||80 psi at 5 cfm | 5 bar @ 8.5 m3/min|
|Electrical for Controllers||Automated only Models – 110/220V, 50/60 Hz, single phase|
* Dependent on elastomer seal selection.
Features of EATON DCF 800 Mechanically Cleaned Filters
- Automation Minimizes Disposable Waste and Labor Costs
- Elimination or reduction in disposable filter bags and cartridges for reduced operator handling inventory costs and landfill waste
- Reduction in product loss, more thorough contaminant purge in a highly concentrated waste stream
- Virtually maintenance free, near 100% uptime
- Compact design, lower capital cost to fit most installations
- Stainless steel screens from 15 micron slots to 1/4″ perforations to handle a wide range of filtration needs
- Available with UHMWPE, Urethane-, Teflon, or Kynar-Cleaning Discs
The DCF is the best self-cleaning filtration solution for minimizing product loss in high-value and/or high viscosity fluids.
When processing water and water-like liquids where a low initial investment is demanded, DCF single actuator models deliver tremendous benefits. Available in 400, 800, and 1600 sizes, The DCF-Series enables operation at a vast range of flow rates and retentions.
The DCF-800 and DCF-1600 are also available in twin actuator models, which are designed for the rigors of processing highly viscous, abrasive, sticky, or otherwise hard-to-process liquids. DCF Filters are suitable for a broad spectrum of challenging applications and accommodate a wide range of flow and retention requirements.
A unique circular cleaning disc design (MCF) ensures intimate contact with the screen to thoroughly and uniformly clean the media.
- Food and Beverage
- Oil and Gas
- Pulp and Paper
- CIP Fluids (Sodium Hydroxide)
- Curtain Coaters
- Edible Oils
- Ethanol Processing
- Hot Fry Oils
- Lime Slurries
- Machining Coolants
- PCC/GCC Slurries
- Paper Coatings
- Petroleum Based Greases
- Phenolic Resins