Sewer Anywhere while saving up to 50% or more!
As a land developer, you need to use every piece of land to its fullest. With ALL-TERRAIN SEWER® pressure sewer systems from E/One, you can sewer anywhere and save up to half the cost of a conventional gravity sewer — all with a light touch on the land.
Seven Lakes, Nova Scotia, CA
Creating a Sustainable Development with All-Terrain Sewers in Canada
Benefits of E/One Sewer Systems
- Sewer flat, hilly, rocky or wet terrain
- Low initial costs make central sewers economically feasible
- Central sewers increase the value of developmental units
- High reliability – maintenance is minimal
- Reduces operating costs
- Protective of public health
- Permits regulatory compliance
- Installation follows the contour of the land – needs only shallow trenches
- Labour and material costs are much less than gravity sewer systems
Septic Tanks vs Pressure Sewer Systems
Septic tanks have been a common method of residential sanitary waste disposal, but they may fail over time, polluting ground and recreational water and creating serious safety problems. Many communities nationwide have banned septic tanks because they can fail and pollute groundwater. Pressure sewer systems are a better choice for new home developments and are usually considered an attractive selling feature.
Gravity sewer systems may not be feasible — or even possible — for new construction projects: they can require large, deep trenches that make the project too expensive. Hilly land, rocky soil, or a high water table can add more complications. Pressure sewers can be installed in any terrain and need only small-diameter mains buried just below the frostline.