The COPPUS TA16 Ventilator delivers large volume with high-static pressure capabilities.
The unique fan blade design not only allows exceptionally high air volume but also maximizes static pressure for better performance through longer runs of air duct. Typical ventilation applications include large tanks, tunnels, towers, and shipboard compartments; this fan is also ideal for product and process cooling.
Features & Advantages of the TA16:
- Heavy-gauge, all steel housing
- Rolled rims for structural integrity
- Corrosion resistant yellow powder coat
- Safety screens per OSHA; plated steel
- Skid mounted for stability
- Side mount handles for a two man lift
- Optional caster kit available for easy transport
- Easily attach 16” (406.7 mm) duct at inlet & outlet
- Non-hazardous location includes manual starter, dust and water resistant enclosure and stop-start push buttons.
- Hazardous location (EP) motors rated NEC Class I, Division I, Group D & Class II, Division I, Groups F & G specifications; NEMA 7-9 enclosure and on-off switch included
- Auto thermal overload protection
- 96 dBA @ 5ft (1.5 m)
Features & Advantages of the TA16-5000:
- Glass-reinforced, polyester resin, spark-resistant fan blade
- Motor – single speed, 1-1/2 HP, totally enclosed (TE) or explosion proof (EP) options
- 115V, Single Phase, 60 Hz, or 220V & 230V, Single Phase, 50 Hz
Features & Advantages of the TA16-5500:
- Cast-aluminum fan blade
- Motor – single speed, 2 HP, totally enclosed (TE) or explosion proof (EP) options
- 230V, 460V, 575V (60 Hz), and multiple 50 Hz electrical options available
- Caster Kit
- 16” x 15’ Heavy duty Duct (Non-hazardous Locations)
- 16” x 25’ Conductive Duct (Hazardous Locations)
- 16” Storage Canister
|AIR FLOW THROUGH DUCT (STRAIGHT RUNS)|
|Model||Free Air||10 ft (3 m)||50 ft (15 m)||100 ft (30 m)|
|FREE AIR DECIBEL LEVEL|
COPPUS Ventilator Accessories are safe, ergonomic and convenient – they are designed...