Arctic FHP Series Filter Bag Housing
The Arctic FHP Series is our premium line of Filter Bag Housings. It is designed to meet and exceed the most stringent operational requirements. Its pressure rating of 300PSI @ 232° C (450° F) rating with 300# Flanges allows it to be installed in severe applications where superior filter performance is demanded. The FHP premium performance Over the Top (OT) design gives the highest efficiency for contaminant loading and therefore less frequent filter bag change-outs. In this design the filter bag is located at the top of the housing to facilitate easier changes.
Our FHP Series is available in sizes P1 and P2 in both Carbon Steel and 316SS with both NPT and flanged connections.
- High quality casting with only 2 welds giving smooth internal surfaces.
- Design pressure of 300 PSI @ -29º C to 232º C (-20º F to 450º F).
- CRN Registered and ASME rated.
- Up to 180 US GPM with less than 2 PSI pressure drop.
- (Based on water-like viscocity and a clean filter bag.)
- Single cast dome shaped cover.
- Positive seal between cover and filter bag prevents leakages.
- Heavy duty 316SS retainer basket for maximum chemical resistance.
- Adjustable height tripod leg stand.
- Cover rest to facilitate bag change-out.
- Both inlet and outlet gauge connections.
- 100% hydraulic testing ensuring quality and performance
Contact us for more information at:1-877-624-5757