Alfa Laval – Gamajet 9 Tote Blaster Tank Cleaning System has fewer parts is highly durable and provides Superior Performance.
All that and is the lowest priced impingement cleaner available today!
Like other high-quality Alfa Laval machines, the Alfa Laval – Gamajet 9 Tote Blaster Tank Cleaning System is fluid-driven and can fit through small openings to enable easy cleaning of both small and large tanks. The Tote Blaster’s 360° spray pattern provides thorough scouring in one cleaning cycle, reducing operating time and costs.
Fewer parts means fewer breakdowns and lower maintenance costs. Coupled with Gamajet’s renowned product quality, the revolutionary Gamajet 9 Tote Blaster’s designed-in durability allows its use in rugged applications in the harshest environments.
Features and Benefits of Gamajet 9 Tote Blaster:
- Cleans totes and other vessels in under 4-12 minutes
- Powerful: 12 lbs (5.5 kg) of cleaning force at 10’ (3 m)
- Capable of removing latex paint from a polyurethane tote
- Compact, durable and easy to maintain
Operating Specifications :
- Temperature: 32° to 250°F (0° to 121° C)
- Flow Rate: 4 to 30+ GPM (15.14 to 113.56 l/min)
- Wash Cycle Time: 4 to 15 minutes
Dimensions of Gamajet 9 Tote Blaster :
- Height: 8.75” (22.3 cm)
- Body Diameter: 1.80” (4.57 cm)
- Clearance: 2.76” (7.01 cm) minimum passageway I.D.
- Weight: 5 pounds (2.27 kg)
No Pump? No Problem
The GAMAJET Tote Blast Station comes with everything you need to handle your Tote and IBC Cleaning In-house.