Alfa Laval – Gamajet 18 Large Tank Cleaning
Alfa Laval – Gamajet 18 provides high-impact cleaning for large industrial tanks.It is especially engineered for tank truck washes and other tough industrial applications.
Due to it’s robust nature , the Gamajet 18 withstands high temperatures and high concentrations of chemicals in the wash fluid.
Gamajet 18 has a self cleaning and draining features
It has a horizontally oriented option with the Sidewinder Horizontal Cleaner
Features and Benefits:
- Longer uptime: Existing tank cleaners last 800-1000 hours before maintenance is required. The Alfa Laval – Gamajet 18 will run twice as long before needing service.
- Longer product life: The Gamajet 18’s patented over-sized “cartridge style” gear train is proven to last at least five times the wear time versus other tank cleaners.
- Lower maintenance costs: Costs to replace minor kits in the GJ 18 are 70-75% less than for other tank cleaners. Major kit replacements will cost 35-40% less.
- Simple to install: The pressure and flow of the GJ 18 match those of existing tank cleaners, so minimal adjustments are needed for installation.
- Easy to maintain: The Alfa Laval – Gamajet 18 has fewer individual parts than existing tank cleaners, meaning repairs are typically limited to normal wear parts and no special tools are required for service.
- Pressure:40-300 psi (3-20 bar)
- Flow Rate:30-320 gpm (115-1210 lpm)
- Cleaning Radius:100 ft.(30 m)
- Wash Cycle Time:8-30+ min.
- Impact:Up to 85 lbs at 25 ft. (39 kg at 7.5 m)