Are you looking for a diverse, challenging, and personally rewarding career?
John Brooks Company Limited is a well-respected leading supplier of Fluid Handling Solutions to the Canadian Manufacturing and Processing Industry with branches across Canada. We have been in business over for 80 years and are committed to providing our customers with a diverse selection of engineered products and innovative system designs.
We are currently searching for a Warehouse Supervisor for our location in Laval, QC.
- Enthusiastic work environment where work/life balance is encouraged
- Competitive compensation package; including a formal achievement & service awards
- Health and Insurance Benefits after three months service
- Company Group RRSP with employer contributions after three months of service
- Employee Referral Program
- Learning and development opportunities
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Hire, lead, train, direct and coach team members to effectively and efficiently manage the warehouse operation
- Health & Safety compliance and internal safety standards are achieved
- Responsible for inventory management including; daily counts, reconciliation, analysis and process enhancement of cycle count process
- Manage the audit process and maintain a Pass level of key operational components
- System expert and resource for JDE, TMS, RF SCAN
- Manage the customer return process, authorization and analysis
- Fast-paced environment in a dynamic competitive industry.
- Daily customers, sales reps and other department telephone calls, faxes and emails.
- Exposure to deadlines, multiple demands and priorities, multi-tasking, and interruptions.
- High School Diploma; required; Post-secondary degree/diploma with a focus in operations management an asset
- Minimum three (3) years proven industry experience with inventory control required
- Proven leadership and team building skills
- Experience with warehouse software packages and proficiency with MS Office is required
- Excellent French and English written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail with an ability to analyze data effectively
- Six Sigma or LEAN certification an asset
We are committed to providing equal opportunities for persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available at all stages of the recruitment process, at the candidate’s request.